lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

Multi -Genre Self Portrait Anthology

My Poems
 "I am from poem"

I am from an Imaginary Land,
where colourful doubts command,
I believe in permanent movement,
which can clear my mind,
I am from an Imaginary Land.

"Image Poem"

Tired they rest
in my wardrobe
orange dust covers them
till the next weekend 
the'll play again.

Waiting to get out,
and run in the direction of
yellow balls.
Slide on the dust 
What a match!

List Poem

Ten things found in my handbag

Sticky lollypops
Watermelon bubble gums
Shinny lipstick
Reminder notes
Colourful marbles
Empty pens
Bothersome cell phone 
Evidential tickets
Grammar books
Lovely photos,
My meaningful disorder.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi ana:
    I liked very much your poems, particularly your List Poem.It is very descriptive and while I was reading it, I could picture in my mind, my own bag.je.Congrats!!.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ani, great anthology! Your "I am from" poem, in particular, has a musicality which is difficult to achieve while retaining meaning...Not many of us could have done it! And your other poems are also excellent. You are very good at choosing words to create a very clear picture. I'd love to see you paper here in your portfolio.
    Keep on working like this!
    Hugs

    ResponderEliminar